This course define and discuss the disciplines of computer science with the intention of choosing future courses that are applicable to the student’s personal learning goals.
This is an introductory course on Programming Fundamentals, which we go from basic to advanced level. Its aim is to introduce basic concepts of Programming with Python is used to implement programming fundamentals. Understand the key hardware (HW) components in a modern computer system and how software is mapped to the HW.
- Any individual who want to start career in programming, data analytics, data science, Python web development, Artificial Intelligence.
- This course is prerequisite for all above mentioned career tracks.
- Basic knowledge of computers
At the end of the training program, participants will learn to:
- Work with Anaconda and Spider IDE to develop Python applications
- Learn core Python scripting elements such as variables and flow control structures, looping statements
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Write Python functions to facilitate code reuse
- Use Python to read and write files
- Make code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- Explore Python’s object-oriented features
- Create GUI applications using TKinter